facebook

spring recruitment

by:    

So, I am going to be a freshman transferring to URI in the spring and I wanted to rush for the spring semester.. however i heard since the freshman class was so big amongst the sororities that they might not do spring rush! also... if houses are doing spring rush when will you find out which ones are participating??!
(especially interested in ZTA, ChiO, DZ, and SK)

Posted By: Freshman Transfer!! Help!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It depends on the average house total which houses are going to do a spring rush to meet that number. Each house is going to take a different number of girls, ranging from 0 to maybe 20 max. You probably won't know for sure which houses are doing spring recruitment until January, but you can get a better idea as it gets closer.

By: greek
#2by:    

Panhel will average the chapter total memberships, any house below the average can take new members up to the total. Probably half the sororities will be able to take some new members, whether it's 1 or 10 or 20. From the houses you listed, DZ, SK, and ChiO will probably be able to participate in Spring recruitment. All different, but good houses. Really, none of the houses at URI are bad (no matter what you hear ).

By: Yass
by: freshman transfer!! Help!   

what about A phi? i know they're supposedly one of the best houses but i know a pledge there and she loves it so far and to be honest I'm looking to have a really good time and create a great sisterhood because my first semester of college was absolutely AWFUL.

By: freshman transfer!! Help!
#3by:    

APhi spring class will be very, very competitive. Don't get your hopes up.

By: uhhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Sounds like Alpha Phi, Chi O, Phi Sig and ZTA will be taking small classes. Not a lot of girls, like 30 or 40 altogether between those 4 house's openings. So a competitive spring recruitment. Panhel should be announcing dates on their website soon.

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.