facebook

affiliate

by:    

Im an adpi at another college and I want to transfer for next spring. Anyway i will be able to affiliate with adpis here

Posted By: Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No offense but that is a dumb question. If your an initiated sister of adpi then your own natioanl organization would reaffiliate you with the uri chapter. Your a sister so that makes you eligilbe for membership at any chapter. Adpi girls I know are pretty chill but id examine the chapter before you went and tried to fully integrate yourself.

By: fratDamon
#2by:    

Actually, most organizations have a trial semester in which you would get to know the other members and such. The active chapters will sometimes vote as to whether affiliation is right or both parties after the trial semester. Since each org is different, ask your current president to look at the rule for you. That's the only way to know what the policy is.

By: Hi
#3by:    

You should really be contacting your nationals, or at least directly contacting the local chapter. Every NPC sorority had an affiliation process, this isn't the place to get facts.

By: Lilly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.