facebook

kd?

by:    

what are the girls in KD like? never see them

Posted By: n
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

gotta agree. not really sure how over 200 girls rushed and this is what they ended up with...could've done wayyy better (chosen less boring, less socially awkward, and more attractive girls), who knows, when you're at the bottom of the bottom, only way to go is up...so they've got potential?

By: word
#2by:    

I'm friends with like 4 of them, they are normal pretty girls.. sad that they are stuck with like the weird girls. they are excited to be part of a new sorority though and labeled as a founding sister.

By: uhm
#3by:    

They aren't that bad.

By: G
#4by:    

I really like the kd girls. some weird ones some really nice/cute girls u just have to talk to them

By: gg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

ew kd :(

By: boom
#6by:    

kd came to campus making a lot of promises to a local and they got here and did what they wanted..they took the randoms and left a lot of super girls out...they will be the bottom rushers in the fall by far

By: fratstar
by: dynamite   

That about sums it up....I mean....there was another thread that lierally pointed this out (about them choosing randos & plain janes)...a lot of girls that weren't chosen were actually pretty legit and could potentially get picked up by other houses come fall rush...at least some of the other current bottom teir houses will have a better chance of moving up since KD pretty much screwed themselves over by picking such a...interesting (for lack of a better word) group of girls, for fall rush. Collectively, traditionally bottom tier houses have been slowly improving in the past couple semesters and with KD lowering the bar, it makes those houses look a lot better, and it's a good opportunity for those houses to get better girls and move up. Honestly, with the number of really awesome girls that rushed (or so I've heard), KD had the opportunity to make themselves more prominent a lot faster than with the girls they did choose (at least the one's I've met are pretty awkward and weird, but of course I shouldn't make a judgement of the whole group based off of 6-8 girls...though it seems most people are in agreement).

By: dynamite
#7by:    

last time I checked, KD chose their girls by looking at how involved they were on campus, what they personally stood for, and how willing they were to contribute to a new group. they also cut a lot of girls based on gpa. girls who rushed that weren't involved on campus at all or in ANY organizations didn't have much to talk about in the interviews so they got cut. so yeah they might've cut a bunch of pretty girls but they knew they wanted girls who were passionate about things other than just joining a sorority. so in terms of cutting "SUPER" girls, it depends on your definition because they got girls who were willing to put in the time and start a chapter, not girls who just resorted to KD cause they didn't wanna wait til fall

By: alpha
by: false   

I know many girls involved in clubs and organizations who are beautiful and smart and charming, and lots of shy, weird, plain girls who are not involved anywhere else on campus who got into KD. It seems like they picked girls who would be lame and avoided party-girl troublemakers.

By: false
by: hmmm   

"Alpha" as in KD's alpha class? Bit defensive, are we?

By: hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.