facebook

hazing?!?!

by: dz

does dz haze and what do they do? im curious cause i might want to rush them next year

Posted By: dz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

So bc DZ nearly lost their charter over hazing, I can guarantee you they won't be hazing anytime soon. That being said, all houses will be at or over total free formal recruitment. There will be minimal options for open bids. Go through formal recruitment with an open mind. You never know what you may like until you actually meet the women in each house.

By: ...
by: what?Apr 3, 2014 2:56:30 PM

What does at or over total mean? Will houses not be participating in formal recruitment?

By: what?
by: Answer: what?Apr 4, 2014 9:15:49 AM

All houses can and will participate in formal recruitment. Once they take their pledge class, there will be an established chapter total. Houses will most likely be done with recruitment for the school year after that. So basically, if you want to be in a greek house, you must participate in fall formal recruitment.

By: Answer: what?
by: yeahApr 6, 2014 5:00:46 PM

DZ got in trouble, but they are actually trying really hard to make it right. The other sororities on campus that haze should take a good long look, because anyone could get caught or turned in.

By: yeah
#2  by: Rushrush   

Delta zeta previously got in trouble for hazing and have sanctions they have to follow until the end of the year. I can guarantee you that they'd I'll not be hazing anytime soon. And by that I mean the next few years. Delta zeta is a top as well as great house but you need to keep an open mind, especially during fall rush!

By: Rushrush
#3  by: H   

What they mean is every house is pretty full right now, so do formal recruitment and FINISH IT or plan on not joining a sorority. There are going to be some big pledge classes next semester, there will be little to no informal recruitment or open bidding.

By: H

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.