facebook

rushing as a sophomore?

by: Confused

I'm planning on rushing for a sorority as a sophomore next fall and I'm wondering if being a sophomore will effect my chances of getting a bid. Specifically I want to be in sigma kappa, zeta, or sdt.

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: a   

i rushed as a sophomore this past fall and i know sdt doesn't call sophomores back, i don't think zeta does either, not sure about sigma kappa

By: a
by: no^Mar 28, 2014 10:42:01 PM

sdt doest call sophomores back. sigma kappa at zta both do

By: no^
#2  by: And   

Sophomores and transfers rush every year and get bids. Keep an open mind about "who you want" and give the other 7 houses a chance too.

By: And
#3  by: A again   

Let me rephrase: sdt didn't give any sophomores bids this year

By: A again
by: wellMar 29, 2014 7:42:44 PM

SDT also didn't call like any sophomores back after the first day. SK and ZTA both do but do not except many sophomores from what I heard (?)

By: well
#4  by: hmm....   

As long as you keep an open mind you will get into a house, however the competition will be a lot higher for you so you need to stand out because the houses that do take sophomores will only take a handful. I would go all the rounds even if you don't like your choices. Talking from experience, the house I ended up in was a house I was not a huge fan of my first and second round.

By: hmm....
#5  by: KD   

Kappa Delta probably will

By: KD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.