facebook

each frats reputation

by: int

Whats each frats rep, how they party who they social with and all that?

Posted By: int
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fair and square   

PART I
Lambda - GREAT reputation, probably the best out of all the frats (either them or Pike, its pretty much subjective at this point). they party a lot, but i've heard their socials havent been as good as they used to be lately. Social with the top sororities, probably adpi the most (but alpha phi, dz, axo, sdt a lot too)
Pike - still dont have a house but thats how they want it because it decreases their chances of getting themselves in trouble. Basically wild party animal jocks, everything you would want in a frat. They party a lot, social with only top sororities - alpha phi, axo, sdt, dz, adpi (but i heard they havent socialed yet this semester but idk how true that is). Good reputation for the most part.
SAE - pretty good rep, great parties. Social with top & upper middle tier sororities for the most part. Their spring pc kinda sucks though.
TKE - really hot guys, some are kinda tools but every good frat is like that. AWESOME parties you WILL black out there's literally alcohol everywhere at their parties. Got kicked off campus years ago and recolonized recently so they're newer but are a fun group of guys
Sigma Pi - lots of fun, their parties/socials are awesome because they have a guy (dont wanna post names on here) who is an awesome DJ so if you like to dance they're perfect. They usually try to social with pretty much everyone but they social with the top sororities a lot. really great guys.

By: fair and square
by: fair and squareMar 1, 2014 11:22:20 PM

Part IV
just realized i pretty much wrote these in order from best to worst, but a few can definitely be flip flopped (like lambda and pike, sigma pi could probably be higher). tep and ks are on the bottom with stars since they're not real frats on campus anymore/yet

By: fair and square
#2  by: int   

Coming in clutch, thanks man. You recommend Delta Chi for a sophmore rush?

By: int
#3  by: Damn   

Can I just say this is probably the FIRST time i've seen pretty much 100% honest and fair review on this website? As far as delta chi, Their brotherhood leaves a lot to be desired, but if you're just looking for a group of people to rage face with then I guess they're for you. Heard they haze though.

By: Damn
by: .Mar 4, 2014 9:23:32 PM

the only thing that was wrong was that delta chi doen't have a house on campus.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.