Chi O

Posted By: Hjkf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: wat   

haha. ha.
ha.
wait you were serious?
okay first of all, EVERYONE KNOWS Phi Piggy Piggy is bottom tier.
Chi O is middle tier, not bottom.
A Xi D is lower middle tier.
Alpha Phi will always have top spot cause of their on campus rep, sucks but its true.

try this:

APhi
SDT
ADPi
SK
DZ
Chi O
AXi D
Phi Sig Sig

By: wat
by: CorrectionFeb 12, 2014 1:19:48 AM

NO WAY sdt is better than adpi and dz are you on crack?! And aphi's last 2 pc's sucked so actually adpi might be above now but that's still debatable. And SK and SDT above DZ like lolololol who are you??

Aphi
Adpi
DZ
SDT
SK
ZTA
Chi O
AXiD
Phi sig

I want to put adpi above aphi because i feel like this year they really stepped it up but like aphi is aphi....but then again they're only top because they make everyone think that....

By: Correction
by: whoopsFeb 12, 2014 10:26:57 AM

forgot ZTA

By: whoops
by: yoooooooFeb 13, 2014 8:10:17 PM

lol chi o is by no means middle tier. solid bottom sorority, and by bottom i mean DEAD LAST!!!! A Xi D is then one above chi o. Sigma kappa is below zta,then phi sig above zta. there is no way that sigma kappa is better than dz lol. adpi sucks ass and shouldnt even be included in this list. dz and sdt are tied and then aphi is the top. you people are so dumb

By: yooooooo
by: Wait, what?Feb 13, 2014 8:35:23 PM

In what universe does phi sig rank above Zta and sk? Go home phi sig, you're drink.

By: Wait, what?
by: WowFeb 14, 2014 1:31:40 PM

This is how it is sorry but everyone in their right mind would agree:

Alpha Phi and AdPi are tied in my opinion. One will always be a bit better than the other but it switches on and off.

DZ and SDT are pretty tied too. Don't even try and debate this one.

SK has hotter girls than ZTA but both are pretty much tied for everything else honestly.

Chi O and AxiD and Phi Sig are just, well, bottom of everything.

ADpi
Aphi
SDT
DZ
SK
ZTA
Chi O
Phi Sig
AZD

By: Wow
by: re: wowFeb 15, 2014 4:54:04 AM

Nice try, SDT. Keep trying to make everyone think your top. Top middle tier maybe, but that's it.

By: re: wow
by: haMar 4, 2014 8:50:03 PM

lololololol chi o S U C K S!!!!!! they are dead bottom. sorry not sorry.

By: ha
by: Re: haMar 5, 2014 7:26:01 AM

Must be a phi sig...sorry you are dead last in everything. Kappa Delta has been around for two weeks and they are already better than you! Bahahahah

By: Re: ha
#2  by: No   

So much wrong with this. Guaranteed done by a Zta, they are ranked way too high. Sk should be above them, no questions asked. PhiSig and az should be last, chi o isn't bottom.

By: No
by: HmmFeb 14, 2014 6:46:04 AM

"Lol" is clearly a phi sig....they are completely delusional and believe they are upper middle tier. That's a joke! They are nice girls, but clearly the bottom house. "Not even close" hit the nail on the head (3rd comment). Sorry doe....

By: Hmm
#3  by: Not even close   

I think Hjkf is sniffing glue!

The new rankins should be:

Aphi (Duh!)
Adpi (a very close second)
DZ (who may slip due to Greek Week and the hazing rumors)
SDT
SK
Chi O
ZTA (really tied with Chi O, at this point, but they are newer so I gave the edge to Chi O)
Phi Sig
AxiD (nothing wrong with them just kind of random)
Kappa Delta (welcome to the campus)

By: Not even close
by: Right onFeb 12, 2014 11:01:21 AM

I agree with this. I would also argue that aphi/ADPi and AZD/PhiSig border on being ties, too.

By: Right on
by: sparkleFeb 14, 2014 6:14:37 PM

I agree!

By: sparkle
by: disFeb 15, 2014 4:55:48 AM

The most accurate by far.

By: dis
by: thisoneFeb 15, 2014 3:55:43 PM

We have a winner....closest you'll get to an "honest" answer.

By: thisone
by: YessssFeb 18, 2014 8:48:05 AM

This is by far the correct ranking!

By: Yessss
by: yupFeb 18, 2014 5:32:51 PM

This one. No matter how you feel about your own house, this is the lineup.

By: yup
by: kFeb 19, 2014 10:04:38 PM

ya this is it

By: k
#4  by: ..   

I dont understand why SK is always middle tier zta, chio and axid do more then in a semester then sk has done in the past 2 years, what is even their philanthropy....and i bet no one can name more then 4 girls in that house.

By: ..
by: truthFeb 15, 2014 4:02:33 PM

Snaps to that

By: truth
#5  by: hmm   

SK is a good house, but at this point it's reputation alone that is keeping them above those houses. The other houses you mentioned have girls that are just as cute and arguably more involved on campus, not to mention really involved in their respective philanthropies. I think people are starting to look past the old stereotypes and judge houses based on their current membership, which is how it should be anyways.

By: hmm
#6  by: Accuracy   

ADpi
Alpha Phi
DZ
SDT
ZTA
SK
Phi sig
AxiD
Chi O\n\n\n\n\n......this is it, the bottom tiers may differ. But COMPLETE and TOTAL accuracy amount the top and middle tiers.

If you disagree with this then please transfer, you're not smart enough to be at this school.

By: Accuracy
#7  by: DUH   

APHI &ADPI
SDT
DZ(they have a ton of not so cute girls and they are so close to loosing charter)
SK
ZTA
CHI O
PHI SIG
AZD

By: DUH
#8  by: so   

Are these rankings based on just looks? Or sisterhood, involvement, etc. Because depending on what you're ranking, or what you consider most important when rating a sorority, everyone could have very different lists.

By: so
by: yupFeb 16, 2014 2:43:44 PM

Totally agree. I think in some people's minds, it's all looks and social life and what frat guys think of them. If those are the only reasons someone thinks their house is "top", that's sad. If you looked at houses living their values, the list would be completely different.

By: yup
#9  by: Jh   

Who ever thinks Chi O and ZTA are tied are surely mistaken.

By: Jh
by: lolzzz...Feb 18, 2014 8:54:34 AM

I know Chi O's and ZTA's and IMHO Chi O is better...ZTA does a lot for their philanthropy. Not really know for anything else. No offense. But Chi O is all over campus and known for having a really strong sisterhood. Consider yourself lucky that anyone would say you are tied.

I have friends in both houses and both are cool groups of girls though...

By: lolzzz...
#10  by: Truth   

Chi O got ranked dead last after the first day of recruitment. ZTA was ranked number 4. Stop self ranking Chi O

By: Truth
by: SadFeb 18, 2014 12:45:54 PM

If you are using return rate stats to make yourself feel better about your house, that's just sad.

By: Sad
by: haMar 4, 2014 8:52:41 PM

yes!!! thank you! chi o is dead last. like this ranking comes from pnms and no one ever wants chi o. they are always last. theyre always the house that no one wants and keeps getting called back to it because they dont ever have enough girls that actually want to be there coming back!!!

By: ha
by: ReallyMar 5, 2014 7:21:44 AM

How sad that you feel the need to speak on behalf of 500 pnms...lmao. You don't know what people want or don't want. You aren't there when they fill out their ballots either.

By: Really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.