facebook

finding out which frat i like

by: ....

So I want to rush next semester but their are too many frats to look at. I love sports and like to party so what one correlates with me?

Posted By: ....
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bob   

Idk if you should make your decision on dunking skills, but one of the fraternities that end with Chi had a sweet basketball team during philanthropy week. One kid literally threw down an alley oop

By: Bob
#2  by: ^   

^ That would be more relevant if that team won the tournament... or P-Week for that matter... which they didn't...

By: ^
by: Frat DamonDec 24, 2013 1:33:41 PM

That team did win the tournament. it was theta chi zbt and sigma kappa (oops i blew the secret). Pretty sure they came in second for philo week too. I didnt stay to see the final game when they won but pretty much everyone who played on that team for all three houses were really good at basketball. The girls were animals. just a douchy fact check

but seriously every house thats been around for a bit has parties and athletes. rushing solely for either of those things is incredibly dumb. join the guys u get along with the most. As an older dude ive heard from far too many of my friends in other houses that they hate the house they are in because they rushed for the wrong reason.

that alley oop was nuts though

By: Frat Damon
#3  by: ---   

As for Pike, they may be athletic, but they have horrible brotherhood. Talked one of my good friends into greek life here on campus and ended up pledging Pike last semester. During the process, he was hazed to the point where he got sick due to a previous heart condition and was told he had to drop, get better, and pledge next semester. Meanwhile, his cousin is on the E-board and did nothing about it; unreal.

By: ---

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.