facebook

sigma chi and sae

by: DD

I'm deciding between these two frats, idk which one is better for me. I want to have fun but also find a good friend. Im the typical 5'9 white kid so idk which to choose

Posted By: DD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bromosapien   

Here are the facts:
SAE is NOT known for their brotherhood, which is average at BEST. While Sigma Chi is known to have one of the strongest brotherhoods on campus. The tradeoff is that Sigma Chi is less social than SAE. I cannot speak for SAE, but my friend pledged Sigma Chi, and he loves it, he says they're great to him and he really feels like part of the fraternity, he says they dont haze either so thats good. I don't know anyone in SAE so I really can't speak for them. Remember though, Sigma Chi's house is currently under construction in the middle of frat circle, so when its done next spring you can expect them to explode in popularity. SAE on the other hand has no "frat house" but does throw great ragers pretty often. I have heard from some of their brothers there is a lot of drama in SAE so I would have to say that Sigma Chi is your best choice. Sure, parties are great, but lifelong brotherhood and networking far outweighs, I joined my frat (which I wont name) for the brotherhood as well, and am 100% happy with my decision. You're lucky, you may get the best of both worlds joining Sigma Chi...

By: Bromosapien

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.