facebook

spring rush

by: GreekGirl

Which sororities are the most involved on campus? And have the closest sisterhood? If this is what I am looking for which should I avoid?

Posted By: GreekGirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Typically the "top tier" houses are more concerned with image than compatability when selecting members ( not to say they don't care about personality, grades, etc, but looks/status play a bigger part in member selection). Houses like Sigma Kappa, Zta, and Chi O are know for having "real" members (not cookie cutter but still cute/beautiful/fun/smart) that actually want to hang out with each other, be involved in campus life and philanthropy. If any of them are recruiting in the spring they would be your best bets. Zta is known for being very passionate about their philanthropy (breast cancer), and Chi O has a rep for bein a really tight knit sisterhood. SK and ChiO have also been on campus longer than anyone else.

By: ...
#2  by: well   

APhi, adpi, dz known for being less involved on campus and more superficial/partying. They prob care more about how you looked than what you did/interests etc. Not saying there isn't sisterhood in those houses, just how they are imho.

By: well
#3  by: well   

Not gonna disagree, everyone parties. Nothing wrong with that. This person is asking about who's focus is more involvement/sisterhood. You can't deny some houses put more emphasis on image and appearance. I'm sure your friends are really nice people, and that there are nice people in any house. But if you look at the big picture, some houses are more hung up on image than others. I know for a fact those houses listed have dropped awesome girls based on appearance alone.

By: well
#4  by: Yup   

The houses with the most involvement have historically been SK, ZTA, and ChiO. Not saying the others don't but some do tend to focus more on partying and their image. I have defiantly heard of some cliqueyness in houses like Adpi and APhi.

By: Yup
#5  by: question   

Will those sororities be taking a spring class?

By: question
#6  by: anyone?   

Anyone know?

By: anyone?
by: ughDec 6, 2013 9:10:21 AM

Obviously no one knows. Just relax.

By: ugh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.