facebook

kappa delta

by: question

If KD is colonizing in the spring, what does this mean? If I want to learn more about getting involved, who do I contact?

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Kappa Delta is NOT COLONIZING. There is a local group that Panhel is voting on recognizing, but they are local with NO national affiliation. If they are recognized they will most likely be recruiting in the spring. No National sororities have been invited to present for expansion.

By: .
#2  by: no   

Please read the other messages on this site. This has already been covered several times. KD is not colonizing.

By: no
by: questionNov 24, 2013 8:17:33 PM

I have been reading the other messages. I thought I'd start a new thread instead of continuing to post on the AXO one, since it's totally off topic. Someone had just posted that KD planned to colonize in the spring.

By: question
#3  by: question   

Colonize, recruit, whatever. Is there the potential to join a new sorority next semester? Is my question?

By: question
#4  by: No   

Panhel is having a team come in to evaluate Greek life nothing will be done until fall, and even then this isn't something that happens over night

By: No
#5  by: F Scott Fratsgerald   

If Simo gets his way they will be recruiting girls as a local chapter in the spring with the intent to eventually go national, the same thing that azd, zta, and aphi did. Spring rush is probably going to be bigger than usual based on the fall and the girls jumping ship from axo have to go somewhere. It doesnt make much sense to cut half a recruitment pool so it would be beneficial if the university had the local chapter recruiting. It is all speculation of course but I would definitely talk with megan or simo in the christopher house to get involved.

By: F Scott Fratsgerald
#6  by: .   

azd was a recolonization. The chapter lost their charter a few years back. APhi and ZTA were locals that became national, but it took time. This is not an overnight process.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.