facebook

sororities

by: Uri greek

Ok so this is how I would rank the sororities of URI anyone agree or disagree?
ΑΦ
ΑΔΠ
ΔΖ
ΣΔΤ
ΣΚ
ΖΤΑ
ΧΩ
ΑΞΔ
ΦΣΣ

Posted By: Uri greek
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: ehhhh   

uhm so who cares, their presence is still everywhere.

By: ehhhh
#12  by: ehhhh   

im not in axo but good guess. haaaaa

By: ehhhh
#13  by: Def not   

dZ and adpi switch and chio and zta switch

By: Def not
#14  by: spot on   

looks good to me

By: spot on
#15  by: yup   

AGREE. Aphi adpi dz will be the top and in that order for a loooong time unless something drastic happens. there's no denying it

By: yup
#16  by: ~~~   

Unfortunately, Phi Sig is lower than you think. Personally, I think Phi Sig is fine. Some cute girls, some so-so. That said, I feel like they lack the sisterhood I've seen from XO or AZD. Campus wide however, they're probably in running with XO for worst looking overall. ZTA, SK, and AZD are all pretty middle of the road. I've heard ZTA has some retention problems though which I believe relates to sisterhood, or lack-thereof, so I think that detracts from their overall value. DZ, SDT, and ADPi are weird. They're only "upper tier" because we let them think that. I've personally found all three of them to be prudish and awkward. Cute girls, but it was almost like they didn't understand the concept of socializing and enjoying themselves. APhi is just APhi. Realistically, there's nothing particularly special about them besides that they're pretty. They're not super involved or competitive or anything and truthfully, they kinda suck. Men just put them on a pedestal because of their supposed looks and stereotype, much the same as women do for PIKE or Lambda.

TL;DR
Greek life is awkward and weird. Every sorority has a couple of cute women at least. Personal opinions don't matter much. It's all about the rest of campus. Everyone in this thread has a bias. Greek Rank is for the rachets.

By: ~~~
#17  by: Eh   

I would normally agree with this but after these new rush classes and the events that have happend dz and SK have def dropped , phi sig should be above chi o axd and zta for sure. Aphi and adpi will always be top

By: Eh
#18  by: bye   

AXO will always be top tier. They still have socials every weekend, still have a huge presence on campus and are still getting new members. And it won't be long till other sororities lose their chapter. You'll see

By: bye
#19  by: UHMM   

So, AZD needs to switch with XO and XO should be last then phi piggy piggy. ADPI and Aphi will AWAYS be top and AXO will ALWAYS be in the top 3. Just the way it goes. the middle sororities are just the middle and irrelevant. nothing special They try to stay above water and not fall to bottom and desperately wasn't to be on top so they aren't even important.

By: UHMM
by: sorrryyNov 10, 2013 10:38:35 AM

This discussion is for URI sororities only. Achio is not a URI sorority.

By: sorrryy
#20  by: ..   

Former AXO girls are so delusional it's actually really sad.

AXO has been on its way out for the last 3 years, this was just the nail in the coffin.

By: ..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.