facebook

theta chi

by: So....

So ive been in greek life for 1 year now but ive like never really seen these guys. How is Theta Chi?

Posted By: So....
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: >>>>>   

I know a handful of them. Not necessarily the "coolest" guys but they're definitely good guys. They're also a relatively small chapter I believe, maybe like mid 30s or 40s?

By: >>>>>
#2  by: meh   

nothing special here

By: meh
#3  by: -------   

I've been in greek life for 3 years now. These guys are still kind of new. At first no one knew them but over this year they have made a name for themselves. They all really cool guys and have started getting strong pledge classes. Great guys to party with. All around cool guys who love to party but are easily approachable

By: -------
#4  by: sha   

If you had Frats in High School that's what you could characterize these guys as.

By: sha
#5  by: 2btru   

One of the best pledge classes this Fall. I lil' dis organized but definitly going somewhere after this year.

By: 2btru
#6  by: Anonymous   

In the past they were wierd. However currently they are on the rise they had a pretty large pledge class and I think they are a solid group of guys at the moment. Very nice group

By: Anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.