facebook

best frat to join

by:    

what's the best frat to join at osu, that has a good mix of partying and involvement, and not douches

Posted By: buckeye
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All of the big ones have some douches, but they also have a lot of cool guys too. All of the big ones are pretty well rounded overall though. Most of the small ones are pretty well rounded as well. If you go to the osu sorority and fraternity life page you can look at the grades of all the fraternities; usually the ones with the lowest grades will not be involved at all. You can get a feel real quick at rush events

By: any
#2by:    

Being honest here, you're going to find cool guys, douches, and weirdos at every fraternity. I've met Phi Psi, TKE, KapSigs, and other top houses who I've been like "How tf did they get into a 'top house'?" because they were such dbags or were weird. Then again I've met kids in "nonrelevant" and lower-down-the-list fraternities like Beta and Fiji and others where I've been like "These kids are chill, I wonder why they're not in a 'better' house (even though rankings are personal choices and can change depending on what you look for)." I wouldn't worry about rankings and go with where you feel fit in.

By: TBH
by: TBH   

As for partying and involvement and grades, it all depends. It seems like the more a frat is known for parting hard they have worse grades or are less involved, but Ive also not looked hard at this so Im not sure thats true.

By: TBH
#3by:    

If you are looking for the best social scene- Phi Psi, Sig Chi, TKE, Sig Chi

If you are looking for the best well rounded fraternities- Delt, SAE, Pike

intramural heavy- Phi Delt

Campus involvement heavy- Fiji, Club Ep

Other well rounded fraternities but not looked on as well- ATO, Aepi

Any other chapter I really don't know cause I don't know any of them.

By: Fresh prince

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

You probably should have asked yourself this question long before now.

By: OHIO
#5by:    

1. Hyper-social, extremely popular with top tier girls and pretty douchey:
Phi Psi, Sigma Chi, TKE

Have the largest and most talked-about social events, most likely to be seen at top tier sorority date parties or have attractive girls repping their letters. Also most likely to throw their parents' money in your face, start confrontations, treat girls like garbage and let you know that they think they are inherently better than you.

2. Very social, popular with top tier girls and moderately douchey: Kappa Sig

Basically the same as the chapters in the first category but toned down in every aspect and Kappa Sig's douche factor is more them trying too hard to act like TFM rather than being outright malicious.

3. Social, popular with some top tier girls, generally nice guys: Delt, Sae

Still known on campus and have regular social events but not as highly regarded as the top tier.

By: truth
by: Adding on   

4. Phi delt, Pike, ATO and AEPI are one step below. These frats have a similar amount of socials and events, just with lower sororities. Usually mid tier sororities, sometimes bottom, rarely top.

By: Adding on
by: ^   

Not considered douchey but more likely to have a few weird members.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.