facebook

how do business frats rank?

by: RR

I heard AKPsi is actually pretty social and a fun group of people. Do they do stuff with top tier sororities/fraternities?

Posted By: RR
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

no. business frats aren't real frats.

By: no
#2  by: they dont.   

theyre not on here for a reason and they are less relevant than the most irrelevant social

By: they dont.
#3  by: ^   

Don't listen to posts above. Business fraternities are great for networking and since they are co-ed they are way more social in some regards than traditional fraternities.

By: ^
#4  by: No   

It's basically like a club. If that's what you want to do, then go for it, but you WON'T do ANYTHING with any real social fraternities/sororities. It's completely different and don't expect it to be anything like a social fraternity.

By: No
#5  by: OH    

They are strickly a co-ed business fraternity and they are not members of the IFC. Although they do have some social events, they are primarily for business majors only.

By: OH
#6  by: LOL   

not a real frat buddy. sorry you didn't rush a real fraternity. GEED!

By: LOL
#7  by: Good time   

Business Frats are a great way to make amazing friends, and since it's co-ed, they often feel like families. Business Frats work hard and play hard, and are separate from social frats, and that is definitely a good thing. A lot people in my business frat are in social frats or sororities as well, but prefer the brotherhood that comes from a business frat than a social.

By: Good time
#8  by: InABizFrat   

I'm in a business frat. Both social and academic frats are great. Either way, you get out what you put into it, but as a business frat, yes it does center around the business sense. That does not mean that all of them only accept business majors. I think AKPsi and PSE are the ones that accept all majors. All of the frats also central around brotherhood too. I literally wouldn't trade my frat for the world, this is where I found my home.

By: InABizFrat
#9  by: business   

I agree with what people said above. You won't do anything with regular sororities/frats, but you will have your own date parties/formals and social events. As far as how they rank:
AKPSI
DSP
PSE
PCT

By: business

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.