facebook

sororities

by: PHA

PNMs pleases stop coming to this site. Recruitment is seen as competition, so girls will going to come on this website to bash each other. Pan Hellenic love doesn't exist during this week and most of the sorority girls in different chapters who come on this website have the immaturity of the evil mean girl from junior high. Please open your eyes and realize that any negative stereotype that is shown on this website is probably shown by a minority of the girls in a sorority. If you really loved a house during this week then you need to continue to love that house and do not listen to the opinion of girls in other sororities on this website. It's common sense that if I want a certain girl to join to my sorority then I will feel the need to make another sorority look way worse than reality to pull the girl away. Ladies in sororities please grow up and relax its been a long weekend and you shouldn't feel the need to come onto this website and anonymously bash other sororities. You are better than that.

Posted By: PHA
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.