facebook

so...

by:    

Who was everyone's favorites this weekend?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Theta
Kappa
Alpha phi
Kd

By: really liked
#2by:    

Theta
Kappa
Alpha phi
Kd

By: really liked
#3by:    

theta
ddd
axo
aopi
agd
axid
kd

By: favs so far
by: What   

You can't be serious

By: What
by: LOL   

What...more like KD and theta and that should be it.

By: LOL
by: Buckeye   

Some PNMs know when they have been snubbed. I can understand why some of the others aren't in their list of favs.

By: Buckeye
#4by:    

not everyone can be in the top 6

By: chill
by: O-H   

^^^What they said.

By: O-H
by: Favs so far   

Idk, Some of the top houses or whatever seemed really fake and girly, and that's not my thing. I'd rather be happy with my choice than fake it for the sake of being popular.

By: Favs so far
#5by:    

My top three were definitely:

KD
DDD
Alpha Phi

I also really loved the girls I met at Pi Phi and at AGD!

I really hope everything works out for myself and also for the rest of you ladies!

By: excited pnm
by: I was at kd   

I liked the KDs but got a really mixed message because of the spray tans (sry idk why im hung-up on that) anyways:

Theta - pretty house, great grades, pretty fun nerdy girls
DDD - loved their philanthropy, and a really comfy house. These girls actually felt like a sisterhood, and talked with us and each other.
KD - interesting house, and the girl I talked to was really silly and honest, which was nice.

By: I was at kd
by: Spray Tans?   

Is it really true that all KDs had to get spray tans or is that just a bunch of rumors. Because I'm really light skinned and have red hair and I don't want to rush a chapter where they're going to force me to change my appearance.

By: Spray Tans?
by: yeah   

it's not that huge of a deal. cheap ones are like $20 and a nice custom one is like $55. If you want to look nice just go get it custom done and have it be a light version

By: yeah
by: No   

Hahaha awh no not true at all. The girl I had at KD was so pale but it looked really good on her. She actually told me how a couple of her sisters got a spray tan voluntarily for recruitment but she was too scared to get one because she thought she would look orange. So, no.

By: No
#6by:    

KD KD KD KD!!!
Kappa
Chi O
Pi Phi
AGD

By: AH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: LOL   

Please go KD. You're probably really annoying, and they take anyone nowadays

By: LOL
#7by:    

is why there shouldnt be topics like this. everyone likes different chapters for DIFFERENT reasons because everyone is different. notice the emphasis on different.
dont bash other chapters. obviously enough girls like every single chapter at this campus because everyone continues to recruit enough girls for quota.

By: this
#8by:    

Loved theta!!!

By: Love
#9by:    

Loved:
Theta
DDD
AGD
KD
Kappa

Liked:
Chi O
Alpha Phi
DG

Sorry, Pi Phi rubbed me the wrong way

The rest...meh.

By: Favorites
#10by:    

I loved theta and chi o!
I liked axo and agd
I wasn't crazy about any of the others, especially at kappa and axid the girls seemed really disinterested 2nd round

By: PNM
by: me too   

I felt the same way at kappa, I couldn't figure out if it was the girl that was leading me around or the time of day or just not that interested in me. So if I don't get cut I will give it one more shot.
So right now I hope I get asked back to
Theta Clicked with the girls I meet
KD they seem fun
Alpha Phi not sure for me but do like what I saw
DG Not sure but one more chance for them
Kappa one more chance
pi phi I hear so many great things but not really impressed

By: me too

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.