facebook

what are my chances? by the numbers

by:    

Last year, about 1000 PNMs registered. Quota was 45 so approximately 630 girls received bids.

Using percentages,
37% either will drop out or will not get bids.
27% will get the "Bi.tch 6".
4.5% will have the chance to get into that one house you are hoping for before stepping in the door.

I hope this answers your question.

Posted By: Odds
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

isn't quota around 60 this year?

By: 2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Quota will probably be around 50

By: No
#3by:    

some girls really don't get asked back to even the 3rd round??

By: ?
by: Invitations   

^^^ Yes, we cut after every round except pref. I think most chapters do.

By: Invitations
#4by:    

how common is it for someone to attend 3 houses during the pref round, and then not get a bid from any of the 3?

By: PNM
#5by:    

It is pretty rare but it does happen

By: Rare
#6by:    

Is it true that if you put all 3 houses down that you pref, that you are guaranteed a bid from one of the 3? I heard a rho gam say this.

By: ?
by: No Guarantee   

You are not guaranteed a bid by listing all three. Your chances, however, are improved.

Some campuses do guarantee you a bid but OSU is not one of them. Its not required.

By: No Guarantee
by: osu   

used to do this, like last year even. If you maximized your houses every round then you were guaranteed

By: osu
#7by:    

It's a stressful time, and it's hard work on both sides but it will all work out. maybe not what you intended at the beginning of recruitment but all houses have something to offer and it's up to you to make the most of what's offered to you.

By: have fun
#8by:    

Do not is absolutely correct.

By: correct
by: Agreed   

All houses have something good to offer.

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.