facebook

well..

by:    

As much as PNMs need to be preparing themselves, so do the active members. I overheard an PNM saying she was only using recruitment as an excuse to go shopping.. I wish I was kidding when I say that. After hearing that I really hope the active members are going to do a good job of figuring out the girls who are putting their hearts into recruitment and want to be dedicated future members from those girls who have attitudes like that.

Posted By: motives
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

PNMs who are in in just for their closets will probably drop out early on and tell their moms that they just weren't feeling it.

By: no worries

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

i really hope this is not true. the actives should be investing honest time and effort into finding the right girls...

By: kayy
#3by:    

I agree. Also it may not be easy to find which girls don't really care because no PNM is going to act that way during recruitment, but I do hope they keep an eye out for the girls who actually seem enthusiastic and dedicated and distinct them from the girls who are just going through just to say they are in a sorority.

By: RE: kayy
#4by:    

yup you're right. Its sad to see girls who have been preparing for recruitment and excited for years to join greek life for the right reasons get bidded over girls who just wanted to "try it" because their mommies told them too

By: yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.