facebook

top 6

by: uhhh

i know theres a big 6 for sororities so who are the big 6 frats?

Posted By: uhhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bane   

in order
phi psi
kappa sig
tke
delt
sae
phi delt(they dont do much)

By: bane
by: lolololJan 2, 2014 11:13:54 AM

kappa sig is trolling again

By: lololol
by: ggJan 2, 2014 8:06:46 PM

pike is not better than sae

By: gg
#2  by: xxx   

Can we change it to the big five? In my opinion KD is much closer to Tridelt or Chi O than it is to Alpha Phi, Pi Phi, DG etc. in terms of rankings.

By: xxx
by: Yes pleaseJan 2, 2014 8:18:30 PM

KD is so not top tier, just a bunch of try hards

By: Yes please
#3  by: yup^   

pike and kappa sigs are all over this website.....its unfortunate but they both really suck

By: yup^
by: in the pastJan 2, 2014 2:01:22 PM

Im with yah, but right now SAE is all over this place with Kappa Sig. and Kappa Sig is self-ranking/promoting everywhere

By: in the past
by: ObviousTrollJan 2, 2014 2:17:51 PM

Your an idiot if you think that any of those comments are from a SAE or a kappa sig. If they were trying to promote themselves they wouldn't be so blatantly obvious. It's probably another chapter just posting stuff to make their competition look bad. Have enough common sense to see through it.

By: ObviousTroll
by: 80-20 Jan 2, 2014 3:11:56 PM

80% KappaSig being idiots, for god's sake, they're on the Ticket Exchange page even. Then probably 20% people being annoying too.

By: 80-20
#4  by: j   

I seriously hope you guys don't actually think kappa sig or pike are trolling this hard.. it's people trying to make them look bad

By: j
#5  by: Fratdog   

Definitely Tau Kappa Sigma and Sigma Tau Delta. Maybe Delta Iota Kappa on a good day.

By: Fratdog

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.