facebook

how is sae

by: ???

Im planning on rushing sae in this semester. I know a year ago or so they were pretty irrelevant but they went from like 35 to 70 members within a year and seem to be the most upcoming and underrated fraternity. I know there not up to the level of tke or phi psi but how would you rate them, id prefer answers from sorority girls if possible

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: true   

if you cant use the right form of "their", then u might as well go AgricultureFraternity

By: true
#2  by: Greek Row   

Phi Psi, TKE, and SAE are all very different fraternities so it doesn't really make sense to compare them. Phi Psi and TKE will be very selective this semester. Last spring Phi Psi class was 40+, this year expect it to be closer to 25. SAE is a solid middle tier fraternity that is on the upswing. I would say go to the different rush events, get to know guys in each chapter, and see which one is a better fit. I can't really see guys that like Phi Psi also enjoying SAE or vice versa. Besides being top tier TKE and Phi Psi are not that similar in the make up of their chapter or their styles.

By: Greek Row
#3  by: Welli   

If you're interested at all in TKE or Phi psi then SAE would not be a similar middle tier experience. Look at Delt, phidelt, and MAYBE kappa sig. They will still party somewhat hard and get to do some events with the top sororities.

By: Welli
by: ^Jan 2, 2014 12:16:37 AM

so your saying sae is more like delt phidelt and kappa sig. i thought sae parties were on par with delts and kappa sigs, the ones that i went too

By: ^
by: WellJan 2, 2014 12:38:05 AM

Yes they are more similar to mid tier frats than the top, but sae has more nerdy type guys than Delt phi delt etc, not that their guys are anything to write home about. I've only been to one of their parties and it wasn't that great but we had Greek week with them and they were lame

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.