facebook

sorority stereotypes?

by: Pnm

Can someone tell me the stereotypes for each sorority? I'm trying to find out more about each one before going through recruitment so I have an idea of what to expect. It's so confusing with so many chapters, any help is appreciated so thank you!

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

What happens if you get cut from the house you feel you fit best in? All the chapters seem so different from each other to where its not even like you could fit into more than one

By: ^
by: Dont worryDec 31, 2013 5:26:12 PM

There are plenty of chapters that personality types cross over a little bit (thats what people are talking about somewhat when they say cross pref) For example, Alpha Phi, Theta (both top tier), and then DDD (mid tier) cross pref with each other a decent amount because all their girls are a little quirky

By: Dont worry
#2  by: This   

This post is pathetic. We should all be breaking stereotypes NOT encouraging them by posting stuff on here. You cannot stereotype an entire house, there will be a lot of different girls despite what people think.

By: This
#3  by: Getting Cut   

Sweetheart, there are an average of 110 current members in EVERY house so there is no one type of girl throughout each chapter. If you feel you can only "fit best in" one sorority, then drop out now. You need to keep an open mind an understand you will deal with disappointments during recruitment. Very few girls that go through recruitment are cut by zero houses.

By: Getting Cut
by: Hallelujah!Dec 31, 2013 2:32:28 PM

Amen to that, sista!

By: Hallelujah!
#4  by: no   

just no.

dont take anything on this website as fact. everything is a joke

By: no
by: Ya ur riteJan 1, 2014 9:49:12 PM

Kappa sig is a joke

By: Ya ur rite

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.