facebook

top 10

by: OSU Babe

So after the first round, you will name your top 10 favorite chapters, in no particular order, and then rank the rest. Of course, you won't always get back your top 10.

What are your top 10?

Posted By: OSU Babe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

What are you asking? If you're not asked back to all of your top 10, then you'll have houses on your schedule from your bottom 4. If you do well after the first round, then most likely you won't have to go back to AOPI (the worst), AEPHI, or DZ. But if you do have to go back to those houses, it's not the end of the world.

By: ?
by: truthfullyDec 30, 2013 4:04:15 PM

After the first round of recruitment just looking at houses and talking to a nice girl, I'm not sure that I'd put DZ in my bottom. My first round was at the Union, and I actually like DZ better than Kappa.

Ones I would cut after the first round, AOPi, AEPhi, AXO, AXD

By: truthfully
by: ^Dec 30, 2013 6:28:37 PM

I agree. AOPI and aephi are definitely the bottom, but some girls like DZ (the renovations on their house are gorgeous) and AXO, so don't fret if you have to go back there

By: ^
#2  by: Top10   

Top 10 are Kappa, Pi Phi, KD, DG, Aphi, Theta, DDD, XO, AGD, and then lastly maybe AZD??

By: Top10
#3  by: ..   

why even ask this when recruitment didn't even start yet and girls didn't even go through the first round yet

By: ..
#4  by: ...   

and you WILL be cut from at least 2-3 houses on your top 10. so dont get ahead of yourselves here...

By: ...
#5  by: ?   

Do you have to go back to 10 when you know you aren't interested in half of those?t

By: ?
#6  by: male   

From a guy's perspective, we generally rate the girls on 90% looks and 10% everything else. In which case you have in order:

Alpha phi
Pi phi
DG
Kappa
Theta
XO
KD
DDD
AGD
AXO
DZ
AEPhi
AXiD
AOPi

By: male
by: DudeDec 30, 2013 8:09:28 PM

Please. Chi o is not that hot, and AXiD had more better looking girls than DZ, Aephi, and AXO combined.

By: Dude
by: fyiDec 30, 2013 8:11:50 PM

Girls that join a sorority because they have HOT girls then it sounds like you need to join Aphi. If you want sisterhood and lifetime friendships join a house because you like the girls in the house and not what some so called frat guy thinks

By: fyi
by: EnoughDec 30, 2013 8:24:09 PM

about commenting on the sisterhood of other chapters other than your own. Every chapter has issues and problems that arise at different times. We are women so if you are going to act like every girl in your chapter loves each other 24/7 than you are lying. I've heard from girls in several chapters who didn't know even know some girls were even part of their sorority. Worry about your own chapter and the back stabbing and spreading lies to pnms need to stop.

By: Enough
by: to badDec 30, 2013 9:44:00 PM

enough....to bad for you that you're unhappy apparently you must be the girl that girls in your house don't know you even exists. Yes you can find a group of girls that you can have a lifetime friendship with. You just know when you've found it. so have faith all you pnm there can be true friendship found in each house.

By: to bad
by: Oh please Dec 31, 2013 9:20:16 AM

Theta KD DDD XO. If you think XO is hotter than KD or DDD you're blinde

By: Oh please
by: ehDec 31, 2013 10:38:12 AM

their ability to spell might be included in that other 10%, KD or DDD.

By: eh
#7  by: haha   

Yeah I think that "male" is a member of aphi love these posts girls write and pretend they're a guy and if it really is a guy how pathetic are they

By: haha
#8  by: Fratbrah   

While I doubt an APhi would post that, most guys rate girls like 60% looks 40% how much fun you are. Kappa, DG, APhi, Theta, and Pi phi are all pretty equal in looks. They' all have a group of unattractive girls but are hot for the most part. We pick who we want for events based on their personalities.

Pi phi isn't anybody's favorite

By: Fratbrah
#9  by: haha   

You are clearly a XO. No one would ever rank them over KD or DDD. They are kinda cute but both sororities are way cuter AND way more fun

By: haha
#10  by: really though   

KKG
KAT
DG
Only ones really relevant

By: really though
by: noDec 31, 2013 5:38:34 PM

Kkg and dg have been on social so they arent relevant right not (typically they are) Honestly sitting here with my boyfriend it's

Alpha Phi (really hot, party crazy)
Theta/Dg (theta isnt as hot or social, dg is hotter even with their bad pledge class and way crazier)
Kkg/Pi phi (kappa is really stuck up but hotter, Pi phi is not as cute but tries more to be nice)

Kd/Ddd (kd is fun but really annoying, ddd is fun but a social risk to top tier fraternities statuses)
XO (sweet but really shy and dont have many socials)
AGD (really wild but sloppy)

By: no
by: maybe notDec 31, 2013 6:58:58 PM

take xo and agd off of being relevant, then maybe kd/ddd too. Kd is almost irrelevant, and ddd is almost relevant

By: maybe not
by: a broJan 1, 2014 11:18:09 AM

xo, agd, tridelt, and kd are for the most part irrelevant. Despite being less attractive, the girls really just arent that cool.

Kappa - hot, but stuck up. Other than a few, my frat doesnt like them.
DG - hot, wild, fun. Some are kinda sketchy but were willing to put up with it because they rage.
Aphi - hot, cool, some are kinda weird but most are pretty down to eath
KAT - smart, hot, kinda hard to talk to. The ones that actually go out are really fun, nice girls.
Pi Phi - nobody really likes them. They have such terrible personalities. like talking to a door.

By: a bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.