facebook

who's on probation?

by: latest

With recruitment less than a month away what's the latest on who is still on probation? how does one find out? Can you join a sorority that's on social probation?

Posted By: latest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: billy   

Kappa is on probation. They'll try to cover it up during recruitment, but don't be fooled. You know what you're getting into if you join. DG had issues in the past, but they're fine now. Everyone else is okay, unless something else pops up over break.

By: billy
by: DGDec 13, 2013 9:41:53 AM

has a few more sanctions to complete, so they arent in the clear yet. They are likely going to fail the Community Service Event because it was due last week and they are held to a strict guideline, which wasnt kept up. It won't affect them a ton, but might cancel a few of their social at the beginning of the semester and require them to do two this semester

By: DG
#2  by: I think   

I think Kappa will be the only one on probation. They were this semester but I'm not sure if they will be next semester. If you rush and really like Kappa I wouldn't let it scare you too much. They should be off by the end if next semester if they are still on it. Their alumni bank roll is too big an dry have too much influence for anything huge to happen. DG is off probation so they will be back up in the top.

By: I think
#3  by: Pledges   

Kappa could always end up back on probation after the Running of the Kappas this spring.

By: Pledges
#4  by: kappa   

kappa has been on probation the last 2 semesters after recruitment. because they haze their new girls. pretty sure OSU is catching on and won't let them off that easy this time

By: kappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.