facebook

sigchi

by: What happened?

How could Sigma Chi get so bad. Last year all my sisters and I were always really excited for socials with them. Now all the cool members who got kicked out are never around and all the members that are still in it are dorks. There new guys are ok, but are entitled and only hang out with each other. Do they plan on getting better this spring or are they just going to keep getting worse?

Posted By: What happened?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

With basically all of their chapter deactivating of course they are going to be different/worse. Its all young guys that dont really know anything yet. They arent around older members to show them the ropes. Sigma Chi is a pretty good name so I think theyll build themselves back up in a few years.

By: well
#2  by: true   

I also think its disappointing but I see a pretty quick turnaround for them if they get a good class next semester. The weirder older guys will be gone or at least out of the house and their new guys will take over. That along with being off of social suspension sometime soon should make for a smooth recovery. It is a shame about the cooler older guys but their most recent pledge class has some talent from what I can tell.

By: true
#3  by: Sigma Chi    

Will be fine. Phi Psi had a very similar situation happen to them a couple of years ago and now look at them.

By: Sigma Chi
by: gregDec 5, 2013 12:37:38 PM

Phi Psi last time in trouble at all was in 2008... so yeah 5 years later, and honestly if Sammy wasnt gone, TKE hadnt got in trouble, and Beta kicked off Phi Psi wouldnt be at the level they are now, the last two years have been straight luck

By: greg
by: you Dec 5, 2013 12:42:30 PM

sir are very dumb. Phi Psi was on suspension during 2011....

By: you
#4  by: yupp   

The membership review did kill their chapter but the new guys just need to continue strengthening their brotherhood and get their name out there and they'll be fine. They have great nationals and are working to get quality guys so I deff see them improving next semester and onward.

By: yupp
#5  by: Smoke   

WIthout that International DJ Ryan RuRaroto they stink :///

By: Smoke

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.