facebook

dumb repetitive posts

by: can we not?

I know that most people won't pay attention to this, but can we all just stop posting tiers and rankings of hottest girls and best partiers and bla bla bla. Everyone is going to have a different opinion. After reading a lot of these its safe to say that opinions are extremely different so why keep posting stuff because people won't change their opinion. Some people think Kappa is still one of the best, some people think they have fallen to mid tier. Some people think DG's PC made them fall to the bottom of top tier and some say mid tier. Some think KD is top and some think KD is top of Mid. Some say Aphi is the best while others say the sorority is too catty. POINT IS, no matter what people come on here and say most people won't change their opinions so why must we KEEP CONSTANTLY posting them. I know what sororities I would rank from top to bottom and looking at these forum doesn't sway my decision at all, so lets all give it a rest please. At the end of the day, its just greek life and one day we will all be leaving it

Posted By: can we not?
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.