facebook

osu

by: Greek life

Antonio and Sharrell have definitely ruined greek life. I really doubt Antonio was in a decent fraternity at whatever college he went to previously.

Posted By: Greek life
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Finally   

Something we can all agree on

By: Finally
by: DamnDec 3, 2013 2:55:42 AM

Right on sir and or lady

By: Damn
#2  by: Yeah...   

I agree wholeheartedly. But lets give Sharell some credit. Its more Dr.J and Antonio. Sharell just kinda goes with the flow.

By: Yeah...
by: agreeDec 3, 2013 12:48:47 PM

Sharrell actually isn't as bad as people make her out to be. Antonio is the one who deserves all of the hate. He is the worst person for greek life here.

By: agree
by: yuhDec 3, 2013 4:10:30 PM

Yea Sharrell can actually be pretty cool. She has a job to do though and has to follow suit of the people above her. I don't have much experience with Antonio other than that he seems like hes totally out of touch with 99% of students. What has he done?

By: yuh
by: i know Dec 3, 2013 4:56:27 PM

people aren't a big fan of kappa sig, but he told them that they couldn't do their slip and slide this year because that wasn't a good representation of greek life. He is the most out of touch guy and he doesn't identify with most of the people in greek life

By: i know
#3  by: osu   

Ohio state sucks in general this school blows

By: osu
#4  by: wow   

trill shid

By: wow
#5  by: bro   

does Antonio even lift

By: bro
#6  by: wow   

no i dont think he does

By: wow
#7  by: haters   

lol

By: haters

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.