facebook

how it should be

by:    

Pi Phi/Alpha Phi. Pi phi has cuter older girls than Alpha Phi but they both have really good sophomores. Fraternities differ on which last PC got the hottest babies but 99% of the time they answer either Pi Phi or Alpha Phi.
Theta. Smart, classy girls, some people bash them because they say they are boring but thats just sororities being jealous of each other.
KKG/KD/DG. I still think Kappa is top tier even if they are on social probation, they still have good girls. KD has been bottom of the top and will probably stay there, I don't really see the point about their president because they have been the exact same as they always were and the president didn't do anything different, they just do too much stuff with Delt. and Yes DG got a bad PC last year but overall their house is still attractive and they can now do social stuff, congrats girls! :)
-These houses overall just have cuter girls and do stuff with the best fraternities (Phi Psi, TKE, Delt, Phi Delt, Kappa Sig). Yes each house has pros and cons but most good PNMS will go to these houses

DDD. in a league of their own & will def. move up if a top tier chapter falls, they just need to do stuff with better fraternities and get some cuter girls. I love DDD, probably the nicest house and most philanthropic!

Chi O- Super smart and sweet. Love them!
AGD- Really nice too and party pretty hard in my opinion!

AZD- don't know much about them
DZ-They seem nice?
AEPhi- nice girls with a strong sisterhood
AOPi-no

Posted By: Recruitment 2
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

forgot AXO, they should be below AZD. Super nice girls but are falling a bit.

By: Recruitment 2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Yes. So accurate. And nice things to say about chapters instead of bashing them. Hats off to you!

By: True
#3by:    

gawd these lists are annoying

By: delt
#4by:    

This is incredibly accurate

By: Yes
#5by:    

yes, top houses are just about the same.

By: thinwheats
#6by:    

whats the best strat

By: tedddibears
#7by:    

basically a top house is top house.

By: about
#8by:    

one
liner

By: umad
#9by:    

Yup

By: Yup
#10by:    

as much as these lists usually are incorrect, biased, or fake, this one is actually not bad!

to be honest, mostly every one of the top 5 sororities and top 5 fraternities are great and will all be about the same.

have fun and rush a few houses!!!

By: telemundo
by: Uh   

Kappa Sig is way worse than the rest

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.