facebook

dumbaf

by: People

You people are so dumb. I went on this site for the first time ever a week ago and was just dying at how dumb it was and how if someone sticks up for a sorority or a fraternity or says something nice about them you all automatically think that the frat/sorority member wrote it. I'm a girl not in kappa and I posted something nice about them in response to all the hate they are getting a people automatically assumed I was a kappa on here "self ranking" because that's such a huge effing deal I guess. 99 percent of people wouldn't make it so obvious they are talking about themselves you morons. So maybe next time you are all like "OMG wow I can't believe they just come on here and self rank like that LOL what losers omg so obvious and desperate" maybe think someone else said it to 1)stick up for them 2) make them look bad by making it seem like they are "self ranking." Has no one seriously caught on to this yet....?

Posted By: People
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

annnnnd you're still a kappa

By: lol
#2  by: YES   

THANK YOU! finally someone else is saying this. People are not that stupid as to make it so obvious. I don't even like Kappa Sig but I'm sure none of them are dumb enough to come on here and make it so obvious by writing awesome things about themselves. people are just mean and when chapters are getting hate they write nice things about them so people will think the chapter did it and give them even more hate. People are so rude.

By: YES

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.