facebook

homecoming week

by: anonymous

So how did all of the random pairings go? Were there any pairings that didn't get along well at all?

Posted By: anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Not at all. Haven't heard of any people that didn't get along which is good, the Greek community needs to be nicer and more respectable to one another

By: No
#2  by: lolz   

I've heard about some drama in some of the pairings with TKE and AePhi and Phi Psi and AXO.

By: lolz
by: aOct 28, 2013 12:36:36 AM

phi psi didnt let a bunch of axos on their bus downtown and tke cancelled their tg with aephi

By: a
#3  by: Oh   

That's really rude of them

By: Oh
#4  by: greeklife   

honestly greek life can't expect these people to get along. You pair up phi psi and achio, tke and AEphi, these people never do anything with each other and are so different its not going to be fun. the random pairings are ruining homecoming

By: greeklife
by: ProbablyOct 28, 2013 6:14:18 PM

Written by an AXO or an AEPhi. Yeah they randomize pairings at different schools but they don't usually go so far down in tiers. Do those girls really think Phi Psi or TKE care at all about their opinions about them. Those sororities are irrelevant to them.

By: Probably
#5  by: honestly   

there was some awkwardness in the pairings mentioned above (AXO and Phi Psi, AEPhi and TKE), but I heard from girls in both chapters and guys in at least Phi Psi that by the end of the week, everything had kind of worked out. Obviously AXO and Phi Psi are not going to suddenly become football block partners next season, but something great about our Greek system is that people are relatively open-minded. yeah, random pairings make things weird sometimes, but seriously it's great how generally friendly everyone in the community is with each other.

By: honestly
by: phi psiNov 10, 2013 10:56:14 PM

i mean i got lucky so i'd say it worked out

By: phi psi
#6  by: Swaggie McSwaggerson   

LOL @ teh parins. AXO sux and so duz Aephi. Dey are ugli. PHI PSI & TKE RUL.

By: Swaggie McSwaggerson
by: uuughOct 29, 2013 2:54:21 AM

I hate hopping on the phi psi + tke wagon but honestly no other frats even compare. that shouldnt boost their ego much though because even though they are the best by far, greek life is super lame and there isnt much competition right now.

By: uuugh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.