facebook

sisterhood

by:    

Can someone rank in order the sororities that emphasize sisterhood the most to the least?

Posted By: +
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no

By: .
#2by:    

Theta
Tri Delt
Kappa (kind of a guess)
Dg
KD
Pi phi / alpha phi

Frat observations.

By: Frat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: not quite   

the thetas are really divided bc some are really social and some just study (clicky) and then alpha phi should be higher, they all fight with each other A LOT, like screaming at the O, but then theyve got each others' backs too

By: not quite
by: even   

even though they are cliquey Thetas cliques appear to be larger and a lot closer than some of the other sororities. with any large chapter of course there are going to be cliques because there are going to be many different kinds of girls/guys but that doesnt mean the different cliques dont get along

By: even
#3by:    

wrong. Alpha phi has had 2 chapter meetings this year because the girls are so catty towards each other. and they are a great sorority with pretty girls and they are individually all nice so i don't know why they have such trouble getting along, its sad.

By: no
by: this^   

I ranked Alpha Phi and Pi Phi the lowest because of this. A lot of girls I know in both chapters dont even hang out with their sorority outside of events. In my experience Alpha Phi seems to be a bit nicer than Pi Phi individually.

By: this^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.