facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Ohio State University - OSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 170
#51  by: soo   

as a sorority girl myself, i like the most well-rounded guys..that is, good looking, smart, fun, and GOOD GUYS. therefore, my favs are ato and dtd.

By: soo
#52  by: Fraternity Member   

Honestly, if you're looking to join a fraternity, join the one you see maximizing your college experience. Whatever that "experience" means to you. I am in a fraternity that is rated extremely well on this site, and I could honestly tell you as a member of that fraternity that if you wanted to go and join Triangle because you felt comfortable there and thats what you wanted you wanted than do it. Everyone joins a fraternity for their own reasons, people knock TKE and Phi Psi etc.'s involvement, well... a majority of those kids did not join to go to community service, they joined for the brotherhood and the parties, people knock sig ep and fiji for not throwing parties all the time, those kids joined their fraternities for reasons other than throwing ragers. If any freshman is looking at this site, figure out what YOU want. My fraternity gave me nearly every moment that sticks out in my mind throughout college. Basically, join what feels right for YOU. Dont join for the rep

By: Fraternity Member
#53  by: tiers   

ATO, TKE
KSIG, PHI PSI, BETA
SAMMY, SIG CHI, SIGEP, AEPI
FIJI, SAE, PIKE, DTD

By: tiers
#54  by: umm   

while i agree that phi psi sammy tke and sigma chi are all dominant frats that are strong on osu's campus, you cant forget the legendary beta, the up and coming kappa sigma, or ato or delt...and strong frats that do no work = sigep...

By: umm
#55  by: osu   

1. TKE
2. ATO
3. Beta
4. Phi Psi

By: osu
#56  by: joke   

hahahaha ATO's must be all over this website bc since when are they considering anybody in the greek community hahahah. they are not a top tier fraternity at all

By: joke
#57  by: yup   

tke, sammy, phi psi. power houses.

sigma chach does get alot of girls.

By: yup
#58  by: ha   

i think its funny that all of a sudden the number of posts, good or bad, for different fraternities/sororities blew up these past couple weeks going into winter quarter....which happens to be the quarter where people want there biggest pledge classes...coincidence maybe?

By: ha
#59  by: gw   

who is everyone with for greek week?

By: gw
#60  by: Re: Gw   

All I know is:

Sammy-DG?
Beta-AGD?

By: Re: Gw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.