Delt, Beta, SigEp
MID:
Kappa Sig, Sammy, Fiji
Top Lower
Sigma Chi
and the rest who knows

By: WRONG
#42  by: i agree   

I agree that ATO is one of the top tier fraternities here. they are ridiculous...and with that wretched house too. it's impressive

By: i agree
#43  by: haha   

tiere:

Top: Phi Psi, Tke

Top Middle: ATO, Kappa Sig, Beta, Sammy

Middle: Sigma Chi, Delt, Sig Ep

Top Lower: Phi Delt, SAE, Pike, Fiji

Lower: Lambda Chi, Delta Chi, AEpi

By: haha
#44  by: Rater   

To continue what I just said but had to stop do to posting limits:

I think if let's hypothetically say an objective panel of observers of the greek community who are not affiliated with any organizations put together rankings, they would come out a lot more different than these rankings.

By all accounts, these rankings seem to strictly be based off the social atmosphere of a fraternity.

I'm in a sorority. A sorority that is commonly known to be a "hot" sorority and on this site is ranked rather high. What does that Mean? Delta Zeta for example is always involved on campus and contends for greek week, etc... Yet, since they don't have "the hottest" girls, they are constantly rated lower.

I think these ratings are an unfortunate microcosm of our greek community. The best are based on beauty and brawn, not brains and how well-rounded they are.

As I said before, my sorority is rated high on this site, but it's probably because "frat boys" think we're "slammin" and solely that.

By: Rater
#45  by: to rater   

quit being salty you joined a bad frat

By: to rater
#46  by: uhhh...   

i don't know what the heck is written below but
1. ato,tke,phipsi
2.dtd,ksig,beta,sigep
3. sammi,sigx

By: uhhh...
#47  by: Rater   

I'm not in a fraternity. Did you not read my post?

By: Rater
#48  by: greek   

top three:
1. phi psi: upping service in the community (overlooked bc it's not always osu affiliated), party hard, have the best gpa of social fraternities at 3.28 (not too far behind academic club sig ep)
2. tke: definitely on the up, good guys, strong brotherhood, party but are increasing involvement.
3. ato: really well liked, nice and fun, but might as well be the st xavier/cinci private schools alumni club

By: greek
#49  by: OSUCHICK   

From my standpoint yeah, the bigger fraternity guys (TKE, PhiPsi) are more fun to party with but definitely have a large percentage of douchers. I'd much rather have a TG with a smaller fraternity that can have fun and are nice guys ie ATO, DTD, SAE, where I can have fun and not feel like everyone is trying to get in my pants.

By: OSUCHICK
#50  by: Re: Rater   

Agree with everything said you said.

Also, apparently we as sororitity women at Ohio State care more about how our fraternity men look and how much/often they drink then about what kind of grades they get which says a lot about our futures. Remember, these may be the men you want to marry some day. Maybe you should expect a little bit more out of them NOW. In 10 years. no one is going to care that they were in Delta Alpha Omega that "threw the best parties on campus" and "had the hottest guys"-- they'll still be standing in the unemployment line along with everyone else.

P.S. "As I said before, my sorority is rated high on this site, but it's probably because "frat boys" think we're "slammin" and solely that." hahahahahaha.

By: Re: Rater

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.