facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Ohio State University - OSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 170
#31  by: wrong again   

reality you are more than a little off. IMHO and 'i think' have it right, or at least close. Sigma Chi isn't a top fraternity anymore. Kappa Sig isn't either... nor have they been.

Top 4:
tke, ato, beta, phi psi
no particular order, i think all 4 of them have something to offer depending on who you are so they are pretty interchangeable.

By: wrong again
#32  by: reality part 2   

nope...pretty confident i got it right...everyones entitled to their opinion but alot of people would agree that the top tier has definately changed over the last few years

By: reality part 2
#33  by: 09 rankings   

how can you say that fiji and sig ep are not 'social fraternities'... last time i checked they had a brotherhood just like anyone else on campus...

By: 09 rankings
#34  by: The Way It Is   

I'd say some worthless chapters were added to the rankings list.

Also Sig Ep and Fiji are just clubs with a grade requirement. Everyone knows that.

By: The Way It Is
#35  by: this year   

it seems this year things are changing a bit.

sigma chi has pretty much lost its top tier status. their declining membership, weak involvement and tarnished social rep have knocked em down into the middle.

sammy is sinking out of the top-tier. they still do stuff with top sororities but their social cred is getting worse and theyre not pulling in pledges like they used to.

as they go down, ATO is moving up around that spot, from the lower-top tier into more a more solid place on top. their place here is no longer really in question.

tke and phi psi are solidifying themselves at that high status, staying really strong with upped involvement and really fantastic pledge classes.

kappa sig is making moves up to the top too, coming out of nowhere.

beta is staying a social powerhouse as they disappear more and more from campus and involvement.

everyone else.. in the rearview of course, but overall:

getting better:
D-Chi
SAE

getting worse:
aepi
pike

most of the rest staying thesame

By: this year
#36  by: rank   

1.Phi Psi/TKE
2.ATO
3.Kappa Sig
4.Beta
5.Sigma Chi
6.Sammy
7.DTD
8.Phi Delt
9.SAE
10.Delta Chi

By: rank
#37  by: so   

i have this sneaky feeling that this site...both on the guys side and the girl side...is pretty much run by the same 20 girls and 1-3 guys who actually care about it....how worthless..this site is doing nothing for our greek community! people know the ranks...why do we need this site?

By: so
#38  by: :)   

1. beta
2. sammy
3. phi si
4. ato
5. tke

By: :)
#39  by: forget this??   

um its is clearly obvious a house ise good when theyre good looking, throw good parties, get good grades, are classy and involved...

and bad houses are obvious

like tke vs pike and theta vs dz??? get real

By: forget this??
#40  by: reality   

FRAT TIERS

phi psi, tke, beta

TOP MIDDLE
ato, kappa sig, sammy, sigep

MIDDLE
sigma chi, delt, fiji,

TOP LOWER
phi delt, sae, pike, aepi, agrho

LOW
lamda chi, delta chi, acacia, triangle, theta xi, theta tau, ags

By: reality

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.