facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

Ohio State University - OSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 33 of 170
#321by:    

Beta just got suspended by their nationals, guess they'll have a hard time being top 5 anymore...PKP and Beta both on Social Probation WHAT WILL ALL THE FRAT BOYS DO?

By: ByeByeBeta
#322by:    

The answer to your question is of course continue partying harder than you and your GDI friends. PKP and BETA are on so pro because they're better than everyone else. Duh.

By: Rage
#323by:    

yeaa bro. where my lax jersey at?

By: re:RAGE
#324by:    

best looking greek houses?

By: who are
#325by:    

Sigma Chi and TKE

By: re: who are
#326by:    

Have you seen some the new TKEs? If they didn't get run over with a bulldozer, I'm not sure their excuse for looking so bad.

By: APhi
#327by:    

all the top tier are the best looking houses. versus lower tier. but besides that there really isn't a difference. guys dont give bids solely on looks... we're no soroistitutes

By: re:who are
#328by:    

agreed. fraternities dont bid based on looks. they bid based on if a guy is cool enough. sometimes that is just an extra thing. havent heard about tke's lookin bad though? what's that all about?

By: reality
#329by:    

my vote: delta tau delta, sick ragers with lots of music, kappas, and kegs
WOOOHOOOOO!

By: Who parties hardest?
#330by:    

they cant even drink in their house and are never seen out... probably one of the weakest party fraternities on campus

By: hahahahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.