#21  by: toptop   

top frats at ohio state

1. phi psi
2. teke
3. sammy
4. beta

By: toptop
#22  by: My rankings part 2   

I know some of you guys may disagree, but these are my opinions. I'm in a "top level" sorority and these are my observations. As a freshman, sammy was really good, but they are falling big time. Sigma Chi is the same thing, sure they are fun, but they seem sort of sketch at times. Delta Chi I've never really been to till this year and I've had fun. Same with AEPi. I think to really be able to rank this fairly you have to put past reputations a side and just try as many different fraternities as possible, and just think each time your going to frat Alpha Alpha Alpha... Don't look at the name of the frat. everyone here assumes that there is Phi Psi, TKE, Sammy, a few others, then everyone else. Well that "everyone else" are some really good frats with great guys. Just an opinion from a veteran to greek life.

By: My rankings part 2
#23  by: yeah   

"my rankings"

im in a top tier soror as well

i agree 100%

By: yeah
#24  by: The List   

1. TKE
2. Phi Psi
3 Beta
4. Sigma Chi
5. ATO
6. Sammy
7. Kappa Sig
8. DTD
9. Phi Delt
10. AEPi
11. Delta Chi
12. Pike
13. FIJI
14. Lamba Chi
15. Triangle

By: The List
#25  by: in response   

the list

yep
right on

By: in response
#26  by: tiers   

I'm not going to include SigEp or FIJI because in my third year as a sorority girl here at OSU I've learned that they pretty much attract a completely different group of guys...

1:
PHI PSI, TKE

2:
KSIG, SAMMY, SIGMA CHI, BETA

3:
ATO, PHI DELT

4:
DTD, SAE, LCA

5:
Everyone Else with Acacia at the absolute bottom.

By: tiers
#27  by: IMHO   

Here is my look at how frats breakdown:

I think TKE, Phi Psi, and Beta are all up in the top level. No question about that.

ATO is definitely sometimes up in that top level, but sometimes not. Overall, they are a fantastic frat.

In the second level, I would put Kappa Sig, and Sigma Chi for sure. Sammy used to easily be in the top level, but as people have mentioned before, they have fallen hard.

Phi Delt is solid, same with DTD.

From solely my sororities interactions with the rest of them, I've liked SAE, and AEPi has been alright. FIJI... not really.

And as the last person mentioned.... Acacia at the bottom.

By: IMHO
#28  by: ratings   

Top 5:
1.TKE
2.PHI PSI
3.KAPPA SIG
4.SIGMA CHI
5.ATO

By: ratings
#29  by: wrong   

I don't agree with ratings kappa sig is NOT in the top 5. A lot of people don't even know who they are. I would say the top frats (in no particular order) are:
TKE, ATO, Beta and Phi Psi
Second level frats:
Sammy, Sigma Chi, and possibly a few others I don't want to take the time to list.
Honestly, I don't really care or hear about the others.

By: wrong
#30  by: i think   

1. PHI PSI
2. TKE
3. ATO
4. BETA
5. SAMMY
6. SIGMA CHI
7. SIG EP
8. KAPPA SIG
9. PHI DELT
10. AEPI
11. FIJI
12. SAE
13. DTD
14. LCA
15. FIJI

Who else is there?

By: i think

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.