facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

Ohio State University - OSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 22 of 170
#211by:    

I still do not see what the difference is between a frat and a fraternity.

The former is a shorthand vernacular for the latter. It's like calling basketball bball.

I think the whole concept of seperating the two is absolutely retarded.

By: re: there
#212by:    

ya in basketball there is a difference between a baller and a basketball player... just like in greek life there is a difference between frats and fraternities

By: re: re: there
#213by:    

You clearly have a misguided and distorted view of the English language.

A baller in basketball is one who plays basketball. A frat is a fraternity, just a shorthand verse of it.

I feel like I'm having a conversation with a 12 year old at a retarded school.

By: re: there
#214by:    

Now, the way you describe the two groups you cast the former in what to you is a positive light and the latter in what would be a more universally accepted idea. So you're basically saying that not one is better then the other, because you certainly describe a fraternity as being an apt communal group.

By: re: truth
#215by:    

<3 dg

By: u guys
#216by:    

<3 dg

By: we do
#217by:    

This just in....Kappa Sigma who continues to pretend to be a fraternity day in and day out. in accordance with punishment due to not knowing how to properly throw parties...

WILL BE A DRY HOUSE NEXT YEAR..

By: FYI

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#218by:    

Where are you hearing this?

By: re: FYI
#219by:    

this just in....you are a f aggot!!!!

By: re: re: FYI
#220by:    

frat boys

By: i <3

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.