facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

Ohio State University - OSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 161 of 170
#1601by:    

AEPi didn't give them their house, from what i heard they were late on renewing their lease and pike jumped on the opportunity. AEPi had no other choice but to take pike's old house

By: Re: dumb
#1602by:    

I am a incoming freshman, and I wanted to know if AEPI was top tier at OSU. I heard they were one of the really top fraternities at OSU.

By: AEPI
#1603by:    

What about Phi Delt?

By: Freshman
#1604by:    

AEPi bought the box and are renovating it completely. Their old house is owned by Home Team and pike is renting it.

By: Re:re: Dumb
#1605by:    

I'm a sorority girl in a top tier sorority and like the only fraternities I get excited about hanging out with is Phi Psi, Sigma Chi, TKE, Kappa Sig, and Sammy. Most of my sisters feel the same way

By: Lol
#1606by:    

sammy was on probation, everyone knows they have the best parties on campus and get the most/best girls

By: Re: lol
#1607by:    

No, you are not a incoming freshman wondering if Phi Delt is top tier. You are a Phi Delt looking to see feedback on why you aren't/trying to get your frat in the conversation

By: Re: Freshman
#1608by:    

Sigma Chi and Phi Psi are the only fraternities at OSU that could be able to survive at a school in the south. They are the top tier at OSU. Everyone else is a try-hard.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#1609by:    

"survive in the south". its obvious that you're the try hard, trying to revolve your life around whatever TFM says

By: Re: truth
#1610by:    

I am not in either of those fraternities, but both of those fraternities have a lot of rich alumnae who support them. Also their dues are really expensive which makes it to where they usually have a lot of typical wealthy stuck up guys in those 2 fraternities.

By: Re:Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.