Page 160 of 170
#1591by:    

One love people, one love.

By: Brutus
#1592by:    

once hazing dies then real greek life dies. lolz

By: Re: Re: Re: Be Warne
#1593by:    

Sammy is not a top tier fraternity anymore. Dozens of women from several sororities feel creeped out at all their social events; They also put together only 2 crappy TGs during Greek week. Why Sammy is still considered a power in that crumbling house is apalling.

By: Sammy
#1594by:    

Tier 1: Sigma Chi Phi Psi TKE Sammy
Tier 2: Kappa Sigma Phi Delt ATO DTD

Avoid everyone else!

By: Top Fraternities
#1595by:    

serious question guys. how much does it cost to be in the top frats? i know 100% i'm going greek and 100% qualified to join a top house. the only problem i have is the whole money thing. my parents won't really support me going greek so they won't help me pay. so i'd have to save up or something. any ideas? any info? payment plans? help!

By: $$$ question
#1596by:    

I will be honest with you. I would definitely save up your money this summer if your parents won't be able to help you financially. You pay pledge dues around $400 for top fraternities and dues for the top fraternities along with social fees and other miscellaneous costs are around $1200.

By: Re: $$$$

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#1597by:    

$1200 a semester

#1598by:    

thanks for the info, that's good to know and i'll do my best to save up. being in a top fraternity is a must otherwise why join one? is it all still the same even if i'm living on campus? like does that amount per semester include room/board or would that be an extra amount to think about in the future?

#1599by:    

If you're seriously going Greek just to be in the 'cool' crowd, you're missing the whole point of the experience: join a house that you fit in with and if it's compatible, they'll feel the same way about you otherwise you wouldn't get a bid. I'm in a sorority and I knew which one I wanted before even rushing (I'm not a legacy, I'm just an advocate for Greek Life) and the fact that they liked me just as much as I liked the sisters themselves makes the camaraderie that much more special.

By: re: $$$$
#1600by:    

So pike got evicted from the box cuz all the guys that got kicked out got blasted and destroyed the house. I heard a city code inspector said they had so many violations that had to vacate immediately. And now AEPi bought the box and gave pike their old house. WTF is AEPi thinking!!

By: Dumb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.