facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

Ohio State University - OSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 159 of 170
#1581by:    

Is Sammy the only fraternity in trouble?

By: Freshman

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#1582by:    

Sigma Chi, Phi Psi, and TKE are the only real fraternities at OSU.

By: I guess
#1583by:    

looking for a fraternity which has socials with the top tier sororities. Which ones should i look at?

By: freshman
#1584by:    

You should look at Delta Chi, Triangle, and Acacia

By: Top Tier
#1585by:    

Everything on this site is BS. Don't believe any of it. The top fraternities are Sammy, TKE, Phi Psi, and Sigma Chi. Go to their events and pledge whichever one fits you best

By: Freshman
#1586by:    

Is sammy even a fraternity right now?

By: Re:Freshman
#1587by:    

After all of the nonsense within the IFC, this next rush will be an interesting one. No one can tell you which the tops are because it'll be so different this fall man. Check every org out and make up your own mind without tainting your decision on this website.

By: Re: Freshman
#1588by:    

Can someone just explain what's going on???

By: Re:Freshman
#1589by:    

I'm sure we will all re-do our pledge processes to make sure a current FRESHMAN GDI feels comfortable. Pledge processes have taken years to come together, you don't have a clue. If you think you can come here, tell us what to do, and talk to nationals and the Student Activities board to get your way...You are dead wrong. Have fun being hated

By: Re: Be Warned
#1590by:    

Sooo because I have respect for myself, would love to avoid being physically abused, and would rather not feel like I'm being initiated into a gang, I'll be hated? That's great. I feel bad that you're one of many that feel since you were hazed it actually means something and you need to pass it down. I'd rather not drink into a coma for someone to make me puke and punch my face, etc. As far as being dead wrong... Look at Beta... Look at fraternities before them. You're dead wrong if you think you'll have YOUR way. Have fun being shut down or ending up in jail.

By: Re: Re: Be Warned

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.