facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

Ohio State University - OSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 158 of 170
#1571by:    

Why is Greek life at Ohio State being ruined? I wish I would of went to another school. Ohio State is a straight GDI school

By: Incoming Freshman
#1572by:    

all the top tier frats are getting shut down which means the sucky frats are going to get the new members if they still really want to go greek an then they're going to become the better frats and everything will rotate. fml

By: ugh
#1573by:    

Dude what top tier fraternities are being shut down?

By: Re:ugh
#1574by:    

Sammy, phi psi, Tke, phi delt, and sigma chi are all being kicked off. Sororities will soon be having square dances with triangle

By: Re: ugh
#1575by:    

also to add to the list farmhouse and sigma pi and SAE and even sig ep are being kicked off too

By: Re:ugh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#1576by:    

it's official. sammy's president and vice president have just been arrested. another top tier fraternity gone. hopefully sigma chi and phi psi can hold it down for the sororities come fall

By: Re: sammy
#1577by:    

yeah they're done. IFC apparently had an undercover pledge them during spring

By: Re: DG
#1578by:    

cops been in and out of the house all day

#1579by:    

I am a Sammy at OSU and this is just a made up rumor. So many gossip queens on here.

By: Re:re: sammy
#1580by:    

bro quit trying to suck up to council and deny it to everyone like they told you to. people are gonna find out everything eventually anyways. i'm done listening to them, obviously they don't know how to run a fraternity. sigma beta chapter is DONE, we won't be at OSU in the fall

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.