facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

Ohio State University - OSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 157 of 170
#1561by:    

Hah cause when I punch pledges in the face on the first night, im always sure to have the next worm in line to snap a quick pic for my hazing scrapbook :) BDL...

By: Re: phi psi
#1562by:    

yeah man well maybe you shouldnt have been wearing cargos lol. if you dont respect greek life get off our page and go back to looking through your american eagle/hollister catalogs to get fresh new cargos for football season

By: Re: Todd
#1563by:    

whatever man, we'll look who's laughing when all of my cargo pockets are full of money from selling my bicycle manufacturing efficiency consultants business and you're sitting at home begging daddy to keep paying your bills. #GDIout

By: Re: Re: Todd
#1564by:    

just got kicked off campus for hazing

By: sammy
#1565by:    

Is this true?

By: Re: sammy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#1566by:    

yeah they're gonna be gone next year. hear their house is gonna be turned into an apartment complex

#1567by:    

This is complete bs and false

#1568by:    

This is completely true. Their house is being remodeled cause of all their black mold. Shouldn't have pissed off Les Wexner. Idiots.

By: Sammy Gone
#1569by:    

How do you know that they are done?

By: Re: Sammy gone
#1570by:    

Just stop reposting the same damn thing man. Leave some room for more gossip for our greek gossip girls!

By: Just stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.