facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

Ohio State University - OSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 155 of 170
#1541by:    

Yeah can we please get a more honest response about hazing and ranks?

By: Freshie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#1542by:    

You're everything that's wrong with our system, as well as this site, worry about yourself and your own traditions

By: re:frats the haze
#1543by:    

Your disrespect for people who chose to be in a fraternity as such is also unwaranted. People chose where they fit in and whose to judge them for doing so.TFTC

By: re:dumb
#1544by:    

when the message board on the fraternity's side greek rank page is way more active then the sorority's page. Everyone needs to get a life and leave this site alone. Stop being girls

By: It's sad
#1545by:    

Those who don't get hazed by fraternities get hazed by life.

By: re: frats that haze
#1546by:    

so you're saying that 9 out of 10 women in your social club think that? Sig ep is a disgrace to this school. Everyone agrees they would rather be a gdi then sign a slip of paper and be labeled PUSS for the rest of their life.

By: below
#1547by:    

Classic ex-Betas just ripping on people. Cya in 2 years. Get over it

By: Ha
#1548by:    

I think we can all agree I'd rather have Beta still around than Sigep

By: Classic
#1549by:    

I agree SigEp blows, but Beta was the most overrated frat on campus. Their guys are duds and have been living off their old reputation for years.

By: dumb
#1550by:    

You sir are dumb.

By: Re: Re: Classic

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.