Ohio State University - OSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 150 of 170
#1491by:    

1. sammy
2. sigma chi
3. phi psi
4. tke
If you're not in any of these frats, you're not relevant. If tke didn't give bids to literally everyone they'd be ranked higher

By: ranks
#1492by:    

with the whole sammy thing at number one, but the four are at least right, not too much difference between them now a days

By: I disagree
#1493by:    

1.a)Sigma Chi
b)Phi Psi
C)Sammy
D)TKE
2.a)Kappa Sig
b)Phi Delt
c)Was Beta
3.Who Knows

By: ranks
#1494by:    

You can make an argument for any of the top 4 fraternities on campus to be no. 1. For those 4 fraternities each of the top soroties would not ever question having a tg, block, pregame, or greek week with any of the top four.

By: Re:ranks
#1495by:    

Truer words have never been spoken,good man. People in the larger houses really need to have eachothers back (concerning ifc atleast) with all that has been happening around campus

By: re:re:ranks
#1496by:    

also wrong...Sammy is with AXO. Kappa sig is with theta.

By: re: Wrong
#1497by:    

Actually top 6 works for me- got to have enough strong fraternities to go around, you know? When you have sororities with 125 girls in them, having 12,000 frats with 23 guys in them doesn't do much good. Don't want the GDIs to win the girls my friends.

By: re:re:re:re:re:
#1498by:    

is Sammy with AXO... That actually doesn't make any sense

By: WHy
#1499by:    

You're not in farmhouse or triangle your mother f cking irrelevant

By: if
#1500by:    

and a sigma chi making out on high street last night #TFM

By: SAW A PHI PSI

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.