facebook

stereotypes

by:    

What are the stereotypes of all the fraternities?

Acacia
Alpha Epsilon Pi
Alpha Gamma Rho
Alpha Gamma Sigma
Alpha Sigma Phi
Alpha Tau Omega
Chi Phi
Delta Chi
Delta Sigma Phi
Delta Tau Delta
Delta Upsilon
Kappa Sigma
Lambda Chi Alpha
Phi Delta Theta
Phi Gamma Delta
Phi Kappa Psi
Phi Kappa Tau
Phi Kappa Theta
Pi Kappa Alpha
Pi Kappa Phi
Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Sigma Chi
Sigma Phi Epsilon
Sigma Pi
Tau Kappa Epsilon
Theta Tau
Triangle
Zeta Beta Tau

Posted By: too frat to rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

IS SO BEYOND STUPID, no one knows someone in each of these chapter besides maybe the president of IFC, and i dont think he'll be writing about it

By: thissss
#2by:    

This is pretty accurate... But I think this kid is a DU cause honestly who even knows they exist...

By: Honestly tho

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

is 100% a kappa sig.....lol

By: that dude
#4by:    

yeah i dont think i would label ATO as try-hards. Wouldn't necessarily say SAE's are try-hards either, atleast you nailed the "nice" part down. TKE's house is def not up to par with phi psi's from the inside. And pike? im in the top 6 and i honestly have never heard of any pikes or have had anything with them?

By: agree^
by: samesie   

we havent had anything with pike yet and we are "top 6" but i think we have stuff schedule

By: samesie
#5by:    

pikes are all over this site so if you havent had anything with them yet, you can just judge them from their self-ranking

By: lol pike
#6by:    

that was cute

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.