#1  by: Hm   

Move Alpha Phi below Theta and Pi Phi

Move Sig Chi above Pike

By: Hm
#2  by: you should   

Put KD below DDD

By: you should
by: maybeJul 29, 2013 3:00:22 PM

im not sure if id move kd below ddd, kd still does a nice job with a lot of their stuff, definitely the top of the middle tier. also move dg and kappa into their own section, they dont have any socials, dg had a poor pledge class and kappa recruits for money over looks, so they end up with girls that are pretty and constantly spend the money for nice upkeep and then others who were only showing off for recruitment, or are just rich and not pretty at all

By: maybe
by: re: maybeJul 29, 2013 3:16:16 PM

my brother and i were just saying this about kappa the other day. but youve got to admit with their families having money they have good public manners

By: re: maybe
#3  by: kd   

KD girls wish they were southern lol some of them are complete jokes.

By: kd
#4  by: Hey Aphis    

Stop hating on kappa and DG. I saw the potential PNMs being dirty rushed by aphi all semester. There are like 20 freshman who haven't even gone through recruitment and all they talk about is alpha phi like they are already in. Maybe the dirty rush tactics u are using should be investigated. We all have our chapter skeletons.
So shut up and be part of the greater Greek community at osu instead of hating on other chApters and of course... Hating on each other.

By: Hey Aphis
by: someoneDec 8, 2013 4:23:28 PM

feels threatened

By: someone

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.