facebook

small frats

by:    

I want to rush a fraternity that gets to hang out with the best sororities, but I don't want too big of a frat. Do any of the frats that are around 30 guys get to do that?

Posted By: gville
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Heck No!

By: dude
#2by:    

the only time you would hangout with us is during homecoming and greek week, and even then youd be left out because we dont worry about the small fraternity when its the larger ones who pay for the venue and everything, plus now its randomized pairings, so there no reason to really pick one. I'd sugget you go somewhere in the upper middle like ATO, Pike, or Sig Chi (while theyre rebuilding)

By: honestly
by: ^   

keep in mind that those fraternities have like 70 guys already, minus sig chi who is "rebuilding". the closest you'll get with a fraternity of the size you're looking for is probably Delta Sig, but they don't hang out with the top sororities (only middle tier, at best).

By: ^
#3by:    

What top tier sorority of 100+ would want to hang with 30 dudes?

Site gets dumber and dumber

By: Retard

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Delta Chi is decent

By: Bro
by: no   

absolutely not. do not listen to this guy. the only sorority delta chi will hang out with is aopi, so youre better off being a cool gdi that never went greek and scoop up a hot gdi girl than be a delta chi

By: no
#5by:    

If you're gonna go with under 30, go ACACIA. You really can't beat the rage porch. Or you could go phi kappa theta if you're into rodents.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.