facebook

catty much?

by:    

This site is a good example of how catty the Greek system has become. By all means, if you want to be a part of a system where people go online and make nasty comments about a group of people based on what is probably a limited interaction with a select few members or even just an attempt to mud-sling at another group, join the Greek system.

It doesn't take a genius to realize some people probably stage "self-rankings" on other groups to try to make them look bad and as a result look better by comparison. This site is anonymous, so you really don't know if someone is trying to play catty "clever" games.

Also, why are people so obsessed with the rankings? And why do some people in the Greek system have such an elitist opinion of themselves that they feel the need to use hateful terms such as "geed" to talk about those who are not a part of the Greek system? Also, just so you know, I am a part of the Greek system, but feel I wasted two years of my life and money so far on a hateful system. Seriously considering cutting all ties I have with my chapter.

To all the people who post hate in response to this, you're only showing your own immaturity and proving my point. I wish everyone who reads this would just write something nice about another Fraternity or Sorority for a change.

Posted By: Truth
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Preach it

By: Yas
#12by:    

It seems like for every nice person I meet there is at least one person who will go out of their way to be catty :(

By: Bump
#13by:    

Ik, I try to be positive but it can be difficult

By: Positivity
#14by:    

Bump bc Ppl need to read

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.