facebook

2022 Pledge class update?

by: Rick

How was the turn out regarding fraternities and pledges?

Posted By: Rick
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: moseslk   

Supposedly this was the biggest bunch of PNMs in 6-7 years (over 200 or something- not sure). I think PIKE got the biggest class at 26. Theta Chi also had a lot at about 24 and Fiji was up there, too. I'm pretty sure Beta, Delt, Snu all got 18-20.SAE got to re-open(with a bunch of alumni and people from national handling rush along with help from the WSU chapter) and they have BEAUTIFUL rooms that people can have to themselves, totally new everything, free parking, etc., etc. But I don't know if they got anyone to join & move in. (That's a big ask of freshmen.) If you go to @idahogreeklife on insta you can see the crowd of PNMs and some of the running out on the lawn.

By: moseslk
#2  by: The PNMs in 2022   

This years rush is changing things up. Beta, Delt, ΘΧ and Snu look bigger and better. The House culture is changing

By: The PNMs in 2022
#3  by: Curious   

Would love to know what you mean by the House culture is changing. Did those frats not have big classes last year? Or are you referring to at least 3 of those houses being dry and/or substance free right now (to varying degrees of compliance)? (Just curious--not tryin' to argue.)

By: Curious
by: Nah Aug 18, 2022 2:09:14 PM

Unable to speak on prior class sizes, but each house is definitely changing in many ways. And on a superficial note, 2 if not 1 house has improved regarding the quality of new members. Confident vs awkward.

By: Nah
#4  by: To nah    

sorta agree. But Delta Chi and Theta Chi are starting to look like cooler frats

By: To nah
by: CuriousAug 19, 2022 12:51:41 AM

Wait, is Delta Chi back on campus? I know Pike is in their old house and Pike got a PC of 25, but I didn't even know that Delta Chi was back...

By: Curious
by: To bicurious Aug 19, 2022 1:16:52 AM

I don’t think Delt is back

By: To bicurious
by: Maybe.. Aug 28, 2022 9:33:16 PM

Ya, maybe the new Theta Chi pledge class could make the house chill and more fun

By: Maybe..
#5  by: moseslk   

well, Delt as in Delta Tau Delta is there on the hill as always. but Delta Chi is not on campus (they are in some sort of reestablishing mode) and Pike has their old house, which they are definitely filling up. but we digress

By: moseslk
by: To maybe and MoseslkOct 28, 2022 1:56:50 AM

Correct. The theta chi house is getting better due to cooler brothers

and yes. pike is getting stronger

By: To maybe and Moseslk
#6  by: So is delta back ?   

So is delta back? Are they becoming more established??

By: So is delta back ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.