facebook

sorority rush numbers?

by: Confused

I heard only around 500 girls rushed this year? My house barely met cap but I heard many others did not even get close. Like 30-40 classes? What happened? My friend at UO said 1000 girls rushed and their newest PC was 57...

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Blame panhell   

They do a very poor job of promotion, as does ifc. The men had 2200 freshmen/transfers and only 420 joined. Don’t know if any OSU houses didn’t make quota but a few UofO houses didn’t. As for men, Sigep, Sigs, Lambda, SAE, phi psi each took 40 or more. Making lambda, Sigs, SAE, and Sigep at 140 or more total...tbh lambda is prob over 150 (and they only gave out 54 bids).

By: Blame panhell
#2  by: Yep   

The CFSL is TERRIBLE at their jobs. They focus on small things way too much and refuse to even acknowledge how much rush has dropped recently. Wonder why we even need them. Schools such as UNR has done a much better job after disaffiliating from their Greek life office.

By: Yep
by: TBHOct 24, 2019 10:55:22 AM

It's the students that don't do their jobs. What isa VP of recruitment marketing supposed to do

By: TBH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.